U bent succesvol uitgelogd.

man and woman talking together at kitchen table

Incorrect transfers

Find out what to do if you have transferred funds (payment) to the wrong account or have sent the incorrect amount.

Incorrect amount or account number

If you know who the account number belongs to, it is easiest to ask for the money back yourself. If you do not know who the account number belongs to, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help you further.

What to do if you pay a company twice

If you accidentally pay a company twice — when making a rent or bill payment, for example — the company will usually refund the overpaid amount to you automatically. If not, you will need to contact the company directly.

Initiating a refund for a direct debit

If you want to initiate a refund for a direct debit, you can easily do this yourself using Internet Banking or the ABN AMRO app.